Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-30-2023, 05:27 PM   #2761
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post

I've just found another thread about this and the temporary workround.
Moderator Notice
Next time you have a problem with a plugin please post the details in that plugin's thread, you can find it by looking in the sticky Plugin index at the top of this forum.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 05:15 AM   #2762
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Latest version of Kobo Utilities. Tried for check and update.. It shows there is an available update but it fails to download it .

calibre, version 6.27.0 (win32, embedded-python: True)
Failed to update Kobo firmware: Failed: Downloading Kobo firmware update

Any ideas what is going on here and how to overcome it.

BobC

I've just found another thread about this and the temporary workround.
The problem is the URL used to download the new firmware is not working.

You can manually download the firmware for your Kobo from https://pgaskin.net/KoboStuff/kobofirmware.html

Unzip the contents of the firmware ZIP file to the .kobo directory (on your Kobo). When you eject, your Kobo, it will start the firmware update process.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 03:41 AM   #2763
bopuc
livin' with ebooks
bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Location: Berlin (DE), winters in Aomori (JP), from Montréal (CA)
Device: Libra2, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
For those unaware, this plugin sadly no longer has an official maintainer, though community members have contributed patches.
Diving in today I just learnt this sad news. I've been using Annotations plugin for years. It is a cornerstone of my ebook library use.

Now that I finally got a Kobo device, I'm looking at all the stuff that has been built for that platform and of course David's touch is everywhere.

I see a few of you discuss the code here, make patches and releases… May I ask where the repo is? I have half a mind to start putting some of my time towards all this too.
bopuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 07:11 AM   #2764
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
There is no repo. Basically we just edit it, upload it, and if enough users test it and report no issues one of the moderators will add it to the first post.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 07:12 AM   #2765
bopuc
livin' with ebooks
bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.bopuc is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Location: Berlin (DE), winters in Aomori (JP), from Montréal (CA)
Device: Libra2, KOA
Quote:
There is no repo. Basically we just edit it, upload it, and if enough users test it and report no issues one of the moderators will add it to the first post.
Aha ok! The unzipped plugin folder I guess?
bopuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 07:18 AM   #2766
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes. Unzip, edit, zip back up. Some programs like 7-Zip let you edit directly and then update the file.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:54 AM   #2767
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bopuc View Post
Aha ok! The unzipped plugin folder I guess?
Quote:
Yes. Unzip, edit, zip back up. Some programs like 7-Zip let you edit directly and then update the file.
I have a repo of kobo utilities with releases since 2.16.7 that I use to see what changes between releases. I keep it up-to-date with releases that are added the first post, easy to do because I have been the mod that moves betas to the first page.

I am not willing to curate/apply pull requests but I am happy to share the repo and, as noted above, add new releases to it. The repo is at https://github.com/cbhaley/kobo-utilities
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:35 PM   #2768
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Question: I am trying to edit this so that 'comments' type columns are also a valid choice for the reading position column. (Just as a matter of preference; I find that title-type longtext columns more suitable for things like this.

In dialogs.py, lines 925-927:

Code:
    def get_text_type_custom_columns(self):
        column_types = ['text']
        return self.get_custom_columns(column_types)

config.py, lines 357-364:

Code:
CUSTOM_COLUMN_DEFAULTS = {
                CUSTOM_COLUMN_DEFAULT_LOOKUP_READING_LOCATION : {
                    'column_heading': _("Kobo Reading Location"),
                    'datatype' : 'text',
                    'description' : _("Kobo Reading location from the device."),
                    'columns_list' : 'avail_text_columns',
                    'config_label' : _('Current Reading Location Column:'),
                    'config_tool_tip' : _("Select a custom column to store the current reading location. The column type must be 'text'.  Leave this blank if you do not want to store or restore the current reading location."),
866-868:

Code:
    def get_text_custom_columns(self):
        column_types = ['text']
        return self.get_custom_columns(column_types)
The GetFileName plugin uses ['text','enumeration','custom','comments'] so thought that'd work. But changing the instances of 'text' to 'text,comments' just results in an empty column selection dialog in the configuration. It also happens with just 'comments'

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-10-26 18_32_32-Customize Kobo Utilities.png
Views:	45
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	204435

What did I do wrong?

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-26-2023 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-26-2023, 05:47 PM   #2769
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
What did I do wrong?
Without looking at the code I can't say for certain. However, in the first and third snippet you can't replace ['text'] with ['text, comments']. The variable is a list (an array) so it must be ['text', 'comments'] to have two items.

The real work: you will need to determine whether the assumption that the column type is text is baked-in, and if so how deeply. The second snippet and the names of the methods imply the change isn't trivial.
Old 10-26-2023, 06:07 PM   #2770
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Ah, I see the difference now.

I changed the two column_type lines, but left the datatype line. It seems to work as expected; the columns all appear in the dropdown, and storing/restoring works as expected.

I've uploaded my copy in case anybody else wants to examine my changes or try it out. I didn't change any version numbers though.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-27-2023 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-26-2023, 09:41 PM   #2771
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If Kobo Utilities needs updating to allow it to work with calibre 7, who is going to deal with it?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 09:44 PM   #2772
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If Kobo Utilities needs updating to allow it to work with calibre 7, who is going to deal with it?
It probably won't. I'm running 6.99 and have not seen any errors in any plugin.
Old 10-27-2023, 05:28 AM   #2773
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Ah, I see the difference now.

I changed the two column_type lines, but left the datatype line. It seems to work as expected; the columns all appear in the dropdown, and storing/restoring works as expected.

I've uploaded my copy in case anybody else wants to examine my changes or try it out. I didn't change any version numbers though.
Do you want this to be a real beta? In other words, do you want to (eventually) release it? If so the version number should be updated and your post edited to indicate that your changes will be released.

Is there documentation somewhere that would need to be updated?
Old 10-27-2023, 10:34 AM   #2774
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

It might be a good idea, if only so I don't need to keep changing it for any future versions.

Beta version: 2.16.11.

This adds support for long-text/comment-type columns for storing reading position. While it all works as expected for me, note that this is a beta and may have unintended effects.

Changes are in _init_.py, config.py, dialogs.py, and \help\KoboUtilities_Help_en.html. I did not change the French documentation as I am not familiar with French.

Last edited by chaley; 11-08-2023 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Removed beta attachment
Old 10-29-2023, 10:39 AM   #2775
un_pogaz
Chalut o/
un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo
Bug: Unable to update the firmware of my Kobo H2O Edition 2
Firmware 4.35.20400 to 4.38.21908

Code:
calibre, version 6.29.0 (win32, embedded-python: True)
Echec à la mise à jour du firmware Kobo: Échoué: Téléchargement de la mise à jour du firmware Kobo

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 104, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.jobs", line 123, in do_check_firmware_update
  File "urllib\request.py", line 216, in urlopen
  File "urllib\request.py", line 525, in open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 634, in http_response
  File "urllib\request.py", line 563, in error
  File "urllib\request.py", line 496, in _call_chain
  File "urllib\request.py", line 643, in http_error_default
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
full log:
Spoiler:
Code:
calibre 6.29  embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19045')
Python 3.10.1
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19045', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: fr
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && LCPL Input (0, 0, 5) && Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && ACE (1, 1, 6) && Access Aide (0, 1, 15) && Action Chains (1, 18, 12) && Catalog_UNIMARC (0, 9, 0) && Comments Cleaner (1, 11, 99, 2) && Count Pages (1, 13, 4) && DOC Input (1, 0, 1) && Diaps Editing Toolbag (0, 4, 0) && Editor Chains (0, 9, 1) && Embed Comic Metadata (1, 6, 6) && EpubMerge (2, 16, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 6, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 6, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 10, 8) && Generate Cover (2, 3, 3) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && KFX Input (2, 5, 0) && KePub Input (3, 6, 6) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 4, 3) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Kobo Books (1, 9, 2) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 10) && Manage Series (1, 5, 1) && Manga (0, 1, 0) && Markdown Output (1, 0, 3) && Mass Search-Replace (1, 8, 0) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 2) && OPDS Reader (2, 3, 0) && Obok DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && Perrypedia (1, 8, 1) && Quality Check (1, 13, 6) && Reading Goal (1, 2, 2) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && Reformat plugin (2, 4, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 10, 2) && UNIMARC (0, 9, 0) && View Manager (1, 10, 2) && Wiki Reader (2, 2, 1) && ePub Extended Metadata {Writer} (0, 11, 0) && ePub Extended Metadata {Reader} (0, 11, 0) && ePub Extended Metadata (0, 11, 0) && noosfere DB (1, 2, 0)
QPA platform: windows
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 93.6046065259117 x 93.62457337883959
ApplicationPaletteChange event ignored
Using calibre Qt style: True
ApplicationPaletteChange event received
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.17] splash screen shown
[0.17] Initializing db...
[3.44] db initialized
[3.44] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG:    0.0 Kobo Utilities Configuration - CreateNewCustomColumn is supported
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboUtilites::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 obok::utilities.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 obok::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 obok::config.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.1 obok::action_err.py - loading translations
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
EpubMerge: DEBUG: 2023-10-29 15:30:59,032: calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin(156): macmenuhack file_path:E:\Calibre\config\plugins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
DEBUG:    2.7 No Kobo Touch, Glo or Mini appears to be connected
DEBUG:    2.7 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=None, self.supports_tiles=None
DEBUG:    2.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG:    2.7 device_driver_name - could not load extended driver. Exception= No module named 'calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended'
DEBUG:    2.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Pilote : KoboTouch'
DEBUG:    2.8 device_driver_name - could not load extended driver. Exception= No module named 'calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended'
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Stock
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Bologue Importé
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Bologue Présent
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Valentine Importé
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Valentine Présent
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Various clean
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Espace insécable
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Identifiers
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Clean Auteur
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Remove URL
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Remove <br>
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: Insére <br>
Mass Search-Replace: Rebuilding menu for: title_sort
[7.11] main UI initialized...
[7.11] Hiding splash screen
Action chains: _get_plugins_resources(): start
Editor chains: _get_plugins_resources(): start
Editor Chains: _get_plugins_resources(): finished
calling method (on_modules_update) of obj (Tag Actions)
Editor Chains: Tag Actions: running on_modules_update()
calling method (on_modules_update) of obj (Style Actions)
Editor Chains: Style Actions: running on_modules_update()
Editor chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): start
Editor Chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): finished
Action Chains: _get_plugins_resources(): finished
ActionChains::events/books_added.py - exception when loading translations
Action chains: formulas: running on_templates_update()
Action chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): start
Action Chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): finished
Starting QuickView
[7.92] splash screen hidden
[7.92] Started up in 7.92 seconds with 498 books
Storage number map:
{(7, 0): [(1, 'E')],
 (7, 1): [(1, 'F')],
 (7, 2): [(1, 'D')],
 (7, 3): [(4, 'C')],
 (7, 4): [(1, 'G')]}
Storage number for USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_KOBO&PROD_EREADER-4.35.204&REV_0110\N867810151416&0: StorageDeviceNumber(type=7, number=4, partition_number=0)
Drive letters for USBDevice(vendor_id=0x2237 product_id=0x4227 bcd=0x110 devid=usb\vid_2237&pid_4227&rev_0110 devinst=8)
{'drive_letters': ['G'],
 'pnp_id_map': {'G': '\\\\?\\usbstor#disk&ven_kobo&prod_ereader-4.35.204&rev_0110#n867810151416&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}'},
 'readonly_drives': set(),
 'sort_map': {'G': (4, 1)}}
DEBUG:    6.4 KoboUtilities:_on_device_connection_changed - self.plugin_device_connection_changed.__class__:  <class 'PyQt6.QtCore.pyqtBoundSignal'>
DEBUG:    6.4 Methods for self.plugin_device_connection_changed:  ['__call__', '__class__', '__delattr__', '__dir__', '__doc__', '__eq__', '__format__', '__ge__', '__getattribute__', '__getitem__', '__gt__', '__hash__', '__init__', '__init_subclass__', '__le__', '__lt__', '__module__', '__ne__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__reduce_ex__', '__repr__', '__setattr__', '__sizeof__', '__str__', '__subclasshook__', 'connect', 'disconnect', 'emit', 'signal']
DEBUG:    6.4 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG:    6.4 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:    6.4 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:    6.4 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:    6.4 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="G:\"
DEBUG:    6.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG:    6.4 device_driver_name - could not load extended driver. Exception= No module named 'calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended'
DEBUG:    6.4 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Job: 0 Lit les informations du périphérique started
DeviceJob: 0 Lit les informations du périphérique done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 0 Lit les informations du périphérique callback returned
Job: 1 Définir l'information de bibliothèque started
DeviceJob: 1 Définir l'information de bibliothèque done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Définir l'information de bibliothèque callback returned
Job: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir du périphérique connecté started
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None'
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None', prefix='G:\'
DEBUG:    0.0 device_version_info - start
DEBUG:    0.0 device_version_info - version_file=G:\.kobo\version
DEBUG:    0.0 device_version_info - have opened version_file
DEBUG:    0.0 device_version_info - self._device_version_info= ['N867810151416', '3.0.35+', '4.35.20400', '3.0.35+', '3.0.35+', '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000378']
DEBUG:    0.0 Kobo device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
DEBUG:    0.0 Version of driver: (2, 5, 1) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG:    0.0 Version of firmware: (4, 35, 20400) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG:    0.0 Firmware supports cover image tree: True
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= []
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - driver options= Driver:KoboTouch, Options - format_map: ['epub', 'cbz'], use_subdirs: True, read_metadata: True, use_author_sort: False, save_template: {:'output_device()'}/{:'output_folder()'}/{:'output_filename()'}, extra_customization: [], manage_collections: False, use_collections_columns: True, collections_columns: , use_collections_template: False, collections_template: , create_collections: False, delete_empty_collections: False, ignore_collections_names: , upload_covers: False, dithered_covers: False, keep_cover_aspect: False, upload_grayscale: False, letterbox_fs_covers: False, letterbox_fs_covers_color: #000000, png_covers: False, show_archived_books: False, show_previews: True, show_recommendations: False, update_series: True, update_core_metadata: False, update_purchased_kepubs: False, update_device_metadata: True, update_subtitle: False, subtitle_template: , update_bookstats: False, bookstats_wordcount_template: , bookstats_pagecount_template: , bookstats_timetoread_upper_template: , bookstats_timetoread_lower_template: , modify_css: False, override_kobo_replace_existing: True, support_newer_firmware: False, debugging_title: , driver_version: 2.5.1
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= manual
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG:    0.0 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
Action Chains: Signal vl_tab_changed emitted
Job: 0 Lit les informations du périphérique finished
Pas de détail disponible.
Job: 1 Définir l'information de bibliothèque finished
DEBUG:    3.9 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=6896
DEBUG:    3.9 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG:    3.9 Database Version:  171
DEBUG:    3.9 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: ['ReadingList', 'vrac']
DEBUG:    3.9 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageId, ReadStatus, Description, Publisher , ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, Language, IsDownloaded, ISBN, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId, Subtitle, SeriesID, SeriesNumberFloat, StorePages, StoreWordCount, StoreTimeToReadLowerEstimate, StoreTimeToReadUpperEstimate FROM content  WHERE BookID IS NULL  AND ((Accessibility = -1 AND IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 ))       OR (Accessibility IN (1,2,8,9) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1))        OR (Accessibility in (6) AND ___UserID <> '')  )  AND (externalId IS NULL OR externalId = '') AND contentId NOT LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%'
DEBUG:    6.5 KoboTouch:books - self.kobo_series_dict= {}
DEBUG:    6.6 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG:    6.6 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG:   60.8 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='None'
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda'
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'carda', but do not have one!
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - oncard='cardb'
DEBUG:   60.8 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'cardb', but do not have one!
DeviceJob: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir du périphérique connecté done, calling callback
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: Starting set_books_in_library
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library: books to process= 6896
Job: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir du périphérique connecté finished
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library finished: time= 0.09002542495727539
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: updating views
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: syncing
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: refreshing ondevice
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: sending metadata_available signal
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - Start
DEBUG:   70.7 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG:   70.7 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:   70.7 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:   70.7 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="G:\"
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {'date_last_connected': '2023-10-29T14:31:02.736208+00:00', 'last_library_uuid': None, 'calibre_version': '6.29.0', 'prefix': 'G:/', 'device_name': 'Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2', 'device_store_uuid': 'f8b36df1-ffcd-45ab-af56-5dd1b0469433', 'location_code': 'main'}}
DEBUG:   70.7 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:   70.7 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '', 'lastReadColumn': '', 'percentReadColumn': '', 'ratingColumn': ''}, 'forDevice': None, 'storeOptionsStore': {'doNotStoreIfReopened': False, 'promptToStore': True, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'storeOnConnect': True}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - device_name: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
DEBUG:   70.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG:   70.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   70.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (4, 35, 20400)
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

Matériel connecté : Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
Version du firmware : 4.35.20400
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - self.current_device_profile: None
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - self.current_backup_config: {'doDailyBackp': False, 'backupEachCOnnection': False, 'backupCopiesToKeepSpin': 5, 'backupDestDirectory': '', 'backupZipDatabase': True}
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:_on_device_metadata_available - About to do firmware check
DEBUG:   70.7 auto_firmware_update_check - start
DEBUG:   70.7 Delta since last update check: 335
DEBUG:   70.7 auto_firmware_update_check - Not checking for firmware, only checking once per day
DEBUG:   70.7 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG:   70.7 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:   70.7 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:   70.7 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="G:\"
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {'date_last_connected': '2023-10-29T14:31:02.736208+00:00', 'last_library_uuid': None, 'calibre_version': '6.29.0', 'prefix': 'G:/', 'device_name': 'Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2', 'device_store_uuid': 'f8b36df1-ffcd-45ab-af56-5dd1b0469433', 'location_code': 'main'}}
DEBUG:   70.7 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:   70.7 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '', 'lastReadColumn': '', 'percentReadColumn': '', 'ratingColumn': ''}, 'forDevice': None, 'storeOptionsStore': {'doNotStoreIfReopened': False, 'promptToStore': True, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'storeOnConnect': True}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:get_device - device_name: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
DEBUG:   70.7 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG:   70.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   70.7 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   70.7 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (4, 35, 20400)
DEBUG:   70.7 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG:   70.7 rebuild_menus - have device.
READING LIST: Metadata available: {'main': {'date_last_connected': '2023-10-29T14:31:02.736208+00:00', 'last_library_uuid': None, 'calibre_version': '6.29.0', 'prefix': 'G:/', 'device_name': 'Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2', 'device_store_uuid': 'f8b36df1-ffcd-45ab-af56-5dd1b0469433', 'location_code': 'main'}}
READING LIST: Sync Now - force_sync= False
DeviceJob: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir du périphérique connecté callback returned
Job: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir du périphérique connecté finished
DEBUG:   68.2 ExtraCustomization.__init__ - extra_customization_message= []
DEBUG:   68.2 ExtraCustomization.__init__ - extra_customization_choices= None
DEBUG:   68.2 ExtraCustomization.__init__ - device_settings.extra_customization= []
DEBUG:   68.2 ExtraCustomization.__init__ - device_settings= <calibre.utils.config_base.OptionValues object at 0x000001FED5465300>
DEBUG:   68.2 ExtraCustomization::has_extra_customizations - self.extra_customization_message []
DEBUG:   90.2 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG:   90.2 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:   90.2 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:   90.2 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="G:\"
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {'date_last_connected': '2023-10-29T14:31:02.736208+00:00', 'last_library_uuid': None, 'calibre_version': '6.29.0', 'prefix': 'G:/', 'device_name': 'Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2', 'device_store_uuid': 'f8b36df1-ffcd-45ab-af56-5dd1b0469433', 'location_code': 'main'}}
DEBUG:   90.2 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:   90.2 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '', 'lastReadColumn': '', 'percentReadColumn': '', 'ratingColumn': ''}, 'forDevice': None, 'storeOptionsStore': {'doNotStoreIfReopened': False, 'promptToStore': True, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'storeOnConnect': True}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:get_device - device_name: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
DEBUG:   90.2 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG:   90.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   90.2 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   90.2 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True, self.supports_tiles=True
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - start: text='None'
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - device connected. self.device.fwversion= (4, 35, 20400)
DEBUG:   90.2 KoboUtilities:set_toolbar_button_tooltip - setting to text='Utilities to use with Kobo ereaders

DEBUG:   90.2 rebuild_menus - have device.
DEBUG:   99.9 menu_firmware_update_check - start
DEBUG:   99.9 Delta since last update check: 364
DEBUG:  103.8 auto_firmware_update_check - start
DEBUG:  103.8 Delta since last update check: 1698589960
DEBUG:  103.8 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:  103.8 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:  103.8 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:  103.8 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:  103.8 get_config_file - config_file_path= G:\.kobo\Kobo\Kobo eReader.conf
DEBUG:  103.8 auto_firmware_update_check - update_url:https://api.kobobooks.com/1.0/UpgradeCheck/Device/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000378/book/4.35.20400/N867810151416
DEBUG:  104.1 do_check_firmware_update - update_data:
{'UpgradeType': 3, 'UpgradeURL': 'https://cdn.kobo.com/downloads/firmwares/kobo7/Aug2023/kobo-update-4.38.21908.zip', 'ReleaseNoteURL': 'https://api.kobobooks.com/1.0/ReleaseNotes/153', 'Data': None}
DEBUG:  133.1 KoboUtilitiesAction::_firmware_update
DEBUG:  133.1 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:  133.1 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG:  133.1 END Get Device Path
Job: 3 Téléchargement de la mise à jour du firmware Kobo started
DEBUG:    0.0 do_check_firmware_update - start
DEBUG:    0.0 do_check_firmware_update - https://cdn.kobo.com/downloads/firmwares/kobo7/Aug2023/kobo-update-4.38.21908.zip
DEBUG:    0.0 do_check_firmware_update - update_url:https://cdn.kobo.com/downloads/firmwares/kobo7/Aug2023/kobo-update-4.38.21908.zip
DeviceJob: 3 Téléchargement de la mise à jour du firmware Kobo done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 3 Téléchargement de la mise à jour du firmware Kobo callback returned

File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.jobs", line 123, in do_check_firmware_update

Job: 3 Téléchargement de la mise à jour du firmware Kobo finished

un_pogaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, kobo utilities