Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-28-2021, 09:06 AM   #1
alhio
alhio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Clara HD, Pocketbook 840, Pocketbook 626
power button LED

Hello there,
recently I bought a Kobo Clara HD with a damaged screen. While opening the device I found out that the LED of the power button is missing (found it tumbling inside). Evidently the previous owner tried to reset the reader through that hole and broke the LED off.
My question is, do you guys think once the screen replaced the reader could work without this led or I must solder it back ?
Thanks.
alhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:52 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Not a HW guy, but, assuming there aren't any other glaring abuses, this one should be mostly harmless.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clara hd, kobo, power button