Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-21-2020, 02:17 AM   #1
The_book
Connoisseur
The_book began at the beginning.

Device: none
[Conversion Output] Markdown Output

This plugin allows creating Markdown files with .md suffix.
The function is TXT Output plugin with txt_output_formatting=markdown. Keep_links=True, keep_image_references=True in default, but you can change them. Keep_color have been removed for it is a function in textile. Both cli and gui are included.

Suggestions, bugs , feature requests can be post below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Markdown Output.zip (5.2 KB, 2202 views)
The_book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:32 AM   #2
artrosch
artrosch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
I don't know how to install the plug in for deDRM. I go to the Prefences/Plug in window and then I stall. I have the plug in at Downloads (using Firefox) but I don't know the next step. Thanks

Arthur
artrosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2020, 05:04 AM   #3
georgemk
georgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegeorgemk can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: nook
Arthur

The instructions on how to install are given at the site you got the deDRM software from. And are very clear and precise.

No support is allowed on these forums for any DRM unlocking software.
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:09 AM   #4
The_book
Connoisseur
The_book began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by artrosch View Post
I don't know how to install the plug in for deDRM. I go to the Prefences/Plug in window and then I stall. I have the plug in at Downloads (using Firefox) but I don't know the next step. Thanks

Arthur
Why are you asking in here. This question has nothing to do with my markdown plugin.
The_book is offline   Reply With Quote