Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 03-29-2020, 04:55 PM   #1
Birb
Birb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Unhappy Unban an IP (too many failed login attempts)

Hi,

I just set my calibre server but the whole user management functionality seems a little bit buggy (sometimes you have to login 2 times and at first the server just deleted the user right after creating xD).

Anyway because of this I successfully banned my own IP for 20 years. I never found any article / post / documentation about how to unban IPs. Does anyone of you know where I can find the ban list in the config files? Or just if there is a command about how to unban an IP?

I've got the server running on Debian 10 if that matters somehow.

Thank you in advance & Best Regards
Birb
Birb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 11:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
banning is not persistent. Simply restarting the server will unban IPs.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre server, user management