Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #1
Moochie
Moochie began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Don't like the new viewer

I checked out version 4 and while it's OK in the main, I didn't like the new viewer, so I reverted back to version 3.48 for the time being.

This is just a statement, so no replies needed.

Moochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
did you really need to start a new thread to say 'Me Too' to this (multi-dozen threads already) issue?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #3
Moochie
Moochie began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
did you really need to start a new thread to say 'Me Too' to this (multi-dozen threads already) issue?
No, I suppose not. I'm not used to sticking my neck out in forums and elsewhere, so I'll quietly recede into the background and mind my own beeswax.

Cheers!

Moochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 07:29 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Moochie
My point was you should have just tacked your voice to one of the existing threads, not started a new Topic.

Your voice does count
(I just don't have a problem with the new viewer, and I have been using the beta since it came out. But then again, I just use it as a first check before sending the book to the target reader device)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 02:11 AM   #5
GregW
GregW began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Air
I also have reverted to 3.48 from 4.0.

I miss the page numbers (rather than a %), the easy fast search for a dictiorary or web search, and the quick click for changing font sizes.

I have no issue with the small amount of margins taken up by the left and top toolbars--and they are immediately accessible. (I read on a laptop.)
GregW is offline   Reply With Quote