Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
Syllius
Syllius began at the beginning.

Device: None
Delete Confirmation

I want to be disable the Delete Book confirmation for a short period of time. Where can I re-enable the confirmation dialogue when I'm finished?

PS, this maybe the first time I've ever actually wanted to turn a dialog box back on.
Syllius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:56 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Windows 10 tablet,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
I want to be disable the Delete Book confirmation for a short period of time. Where can I re-enable the confirmation dialogue when I'm finished?

PS, this maybe the first time I've ever actually wanted to turn a dialog box back on.
See the cursor in the screenshot.

bernie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-11 21-53-58.png
Views:	33
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	172345  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote