Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
ploum
Connoisseur
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Small reader with inverted screen and allowing to take notes?

Hello,

I'm looking for a small and solid ereader to travel. My biggest needs are :

- very low and orange light on the screen (I*often read in the dark)
- support for inverted mode (written white on black).
- small and light (pockeatable)
- sturdy (to take with me everywhere)

What would be perfect to have:

- waterproof
- support for bluetooth keyboard so I*can take some note on it (if those notes can somehow be synced later on my computer)

What would you recommend?*(I*live in Europe/Belgium so most US readers are not available for me)
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote