Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
Rika24
Fanfiction Fan
Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: SONY Touch PRS-650, Nook HD, Kobo H2O Kobo Aura ONE LE, Kobo Libra 2
What size should images be for Kobo Aura ONE?

i just got a Kobo Aura ONE Limited Edition and i want to make some comics i scanned cbz files, what dimensions should i resize the pages to? and i'm also making custom book covers, what would be the best size to fit the Kobo's screen?
Rika24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:27 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My general opinion is not to resize them. The device will render them as appropriate, and if you get another device with a different resolution screen, you won't need to fiddle with the books again.

But, the screen resolution is 1404 x 1872. The device generates covers at that size. That should be the correct size for the images in comics.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbz, image size, kobo aura one le