Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 04-04-2019, 09:59 AM   #1
lucasapoll
lucasapoll began at the beginning.

Device: PW3, Ipad Mini
Error - Table of content - chapter 2

How do I edit this table of content "Chapter 2"? He's sending me to the wrong page. I use Calibre.

Thank you!
lucasapoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:35 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Lucas:

We're going to see the coding, for the TOC, please. The HTML for the TOC, and the HTML at the landing site for the TOC link.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 12:07 PM   #3
lucasapoll
lucasapoll began at the beginning.

Device: PW3, Ipad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Lucas:

We're going to see the coding, for the TOC, please. The HTML for the TOC, and the HTML at the landing site for the TOC link.

Hitch
I got it! Thank you!
lucasapoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasapoll View Post
I got it! Thank you!
Hooray for you, then. Well done.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote