Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 02-11-2019, 03:29 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Audiobook not syncing with ebook.

I purchased The Regulators Ebook and audiobook companion a long while ago.
I went to play this and the audiobook does not sync with the ebook I am rather positive it had in the past. I purchased it at the same time I purchased the ebook.

I went to the page I purchased the book and the audible I purchased is Whispersync for Voice enabled. Any ideas?

Any noticeable change I see is they updated the cover of the book

^^^edit^^^^

aUDIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT DELETED IT OFF MY ACCOUNT AND ADDED IT BACK ON AND IT STILL DOES NOT SYNC

https://www.amazon.com/The-Regulator...9916636&sr=1-1

Last edited by HLS; 02-11-2019 at 06:03 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote