Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 03:34 PM   #286
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/H2O/GloHD/KA1/ClaraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Is this PI now broken?
now Fails to launch FF 57.0.4
Calibre 3.13 W10x64
I don't know the full answer to your question but it seems to be OK on my setup:
Win10 64
Calibre 3.15
Chrome 63.0.3239.132
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #287
Nicolas F
Zealot
Nicolas F doesn't litterNicolas F doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Is this PI now broken?
now Fails to launch FF 57.0.4
Calibre 3.13 W10x64
Works OK for me too on win 10 x64 with calibre 3.15 and FF 57.0.4 or chrome
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:10 PM   #288
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A
Thanks.
Obviously something is blocking it on my rig
Time to do another malware scan.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #289
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A
OK this is weird. I reinstalled the PI, then restarted Calibre.
As soon as Calibre exited 10 browser sessions (my searches) fired off.
When Calibre restarted, it now works
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:19 AM   #290
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I'm trying to add the current month and year to the link, like:
program:list_item(today(),1 , '-') = 02
program:list_item(today(),0 , '-') = 2018

But it doesn't work, it only works with columns.
Is it possible to add the date to the link?

Last edited by oren64; 02-18-2018 at 07:23 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:26 AM   #291
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
I'm trying to add the current month and year to the link, like:
program:list_item(today(),1 , '-') = 02
program:list_item(today(),0 , '-') = 2018

But it doesn't work, it only works with columns.
Is possible to add the date to the link?
"today()" returns a string, not a list. The following should do what you need:

Code:
program: format_date(today(), 'yyyy')
program: format_date(today(), 'MM')
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #292
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
"today()" returns a string, not a list. The following should do what you need:

Code:
program: format_date(today(), 'yyyy')
program: format_date(today(), 'MM')
Both do the same thing, this why I used list_item so separate them to year and month.

But this is not the problem, it doesn't activate the program in the link, I'm doing something wrong or it's not possible.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&field-keywords=&field-author={author}&field-title=&field-isbn=&field-publisher=&node=&field-p_n_condition-type=&p_n_feature_browse-bin=618073011&field-age_range=&field-language=English&field-dateop=After&field-datemod=program: format_date(today(), 'MM')&field-dateyear=program: format_date(today(), 'yyyy')&sort=relevanceexprank&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.x=50&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.y=
I did add two custom column for the month and year and it's working okay, but I think it's a waste.

Last edited by oren64; 02-18-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:54 PM   #293
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
Both do the same thing, this why I used list_item so separate them to year and month.
OK, I misread what the problem was.
Quote:
But this is not the problem, it doesn't activate the program in the link, I'm doing something wrong or it's not possible.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&field-keywords=&field-author={author}&field-title=&field-isbn=&field-publisher=&node=&field-p_n_condition-type=&p_n_feature_browse-bin=618073011&field-age_range=&field-language=English&field-dateop=After&field-datemod=program: format_date(today(), 'MM')&field-dateyear=program: format_date(today(), 'yyyy')&sort=relevanceexprank&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.x=50&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.y=
I did add two custom column for the month and year and it's working okay, but I think it's a waste.
I doubt using general program mode like that will work. It needs something to tell the parser being used that the template is starting. But, template program mode should work:

Code:
{:'format_date(today(),'yyyy')'}
{:'format_date(today(),'MM')'}
Edit: The list_item will probably work as well. But, I'll stick with treating a date as a date.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:05 AM   #294
oren64
I need a chapter break

Thank you, template program works.

I did change the templates so it will show the previous month.

Month.
Code:
{:'contains(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 01, 12, finish_formatting(subtract(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 1), '.0f','',''))'}
Year.
Code:
{:'contains(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 01, finish_formatting(subtract(format_date(today(), 'yyyy'), 1), '.0f', '',''), format_date(today(), 'yyyy'))'}

The URL will show the future book releases by author, amazon.com, kindle edition, English language.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv_b/?search-alias=stripbooks&unfiltered=1&field-keywords=&field-author={author}&field-title=&field-isbn=&field-publisher=&node=&field-p_n_condition-type=&p_n_feature_browse-bin=618073011&field-age_range=&field-language=English&field-dateop=After&field-datemod={:'contains(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 01, 12, finish_formatting(subtract(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 1), '.0f','',''))'}&field-dateyear={:'contains(format_date(today(), 'MM'), 01, finish_formatting(subtract(format_date(today(), 'yyyy'), 1), '.0f', '',''), format_date(today(), 'yyyy'))'}&sort=relevanceexprank&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.x=50&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.y=

Last edited by oren64; 02-19-2018 at 05:09 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:47 PM   #295
bkennelly
bkennelly has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bkennelly has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bkennelly has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Search entries for Google Play Books:
Attached Files
File Type: zip stip_google_play.zip (1.0 KB, 22 views)
bkennelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book details, search the internet