Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
mikecalva
mikecalva began at the beginning.

Device: dell axim
Reading Kindle Book on Mobi?

Is there a way to purchase a kindle book (from amazon for instance), without owning a kindle, and read the book on my mobi reader?

I live in Turkey so kindle isn't available for me.

Thanks for the help,
Mike
mikecalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecalva View Post
Is there a way to purchase a kindle book (from amazon for instance), without owning a kindle, and read the book on my mobi reader?

I live in Turkey so kindle isn't available for me.

Thanks for the help,
Mike
No, you must have a Kindle to download Kindle books.

There are many free books available on this site, and others. Check the "e-book" catagory at the top of this page.

You would want those with 'mobipocket' formats.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle formatting