Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-17-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
fgdas
Addict
fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 13inch
13inch PocketBook Reader Feature Requests

As Sony did not care to include Bluetooth in their 13inch "Digital Paper" I'd like to see combination of Bluetooth with the touch screen.

It would be killer device for musicians.

Anybody else has ideas?
fgdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
lovewisdom
Enthusiast
lovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Touch, Sony DPTS1
I really expect it supports Kindle app excellently. Then I will throw away my current two Kindle devices. Only one Pocket CAD ereader is enough for PDFs and also Kindle ebooks. Kindle ereader is really deficient, and tiny small screen, damaging to eyes.
lovewisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
lovewisdom
Enthusiast
lovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheeselovewisdom can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Touch, Sony DPTS1
Make it like a sink screen tablet with more features and functions like a tablet. That would be more popular among people. If it's only a single use unit for reading, the number of buyers would be not that much more.
lovewisdom is offline   Reply With Quote