Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'd suggest asking for help in the Kobo forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #17
heghedush
heghedush began at the beginning.

Device: none
Fair enough, but I chose to return it as I'm not expecting this sort of thing from a new product. From now on I will open the box in store.
heghedush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #18
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by heghedush View Post
Fair enough, but I chose to return it as I'm not expecting this sort of thing from a new product. From now on I will open the box in store.
Always a good idea, no matter what you buy. Some frontlit ereaders have light guide defects, so turning it to full brightness in store and checking carefully (preferably a bit shaded from bright overhead lights) can be useful also.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote