Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
Martina223
Martina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura about

Device: blackberry
Kobo Arc Home Page in landscape

Good afternoon all !!

After being a big fan of the Kobo Glo for some time now, I have now invested in a Kobo Arc. So far, I am most impressed and love it !!!
However, I got a cover / stand that stands the Glo in landscape position. All applications display in landscape, but whenever I go to the homepage it reverts back to portrait. I am getting a stiff neck tilting my head every time to view the home page. Is there any way to display the home page in landscape, too?
Alternatively I will have to get a cover / stand that stands in portrait mode and watch everything in that mode. Have not yet found such a cover / stand as yet.

Can anyone help, please??

Thank you and a great weekend to all!!

Martina
Martina223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #2
Martina223
Martina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura aboutMartina223 has a spectacular aura about

Device: blackberry
Can really nobody help, please????
Martina223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Unfortunately, there's no way to make Tapestries (Kobo's custom interface) go into landscape mode (because they, like Google, apparently decided that 7" tablets should be considered phones).

If you want landscape mode, you can only install a new launcher from Google Play. I personally use Nova Launcher:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oilsw.launcher
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote