Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
ljrkrispes
Enthusiast
ljrkrispes began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 1
Noob questions--Actually download

So I am reading some old threads and one mentioned that she had downloaded some Dorothy Sayers Lord Peter Wimsey books for the library here. I was thrilled...but I can't find them in the library searching under S! What am I doing wrong? Thanks...Linda
ljrkrispes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #2
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Probably the quickest way (but not the only way) is to use the "E-Books" drop-down at the top of the page (on that blue bar just below the MobileRead logo). Just pick the format you want and it will take you to the author index. Then click on S; Sayers will be on about page 2 or 3 of the S's.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:09 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Or, you can do a forum search (top right corner) for Dorothy Sayers.

Or, the way I use--- When you open a "format" from the drop-down at top of page, or from the main forum directory (under E-book Uploads), there is a link for "E-book Index."

Click that, and partway down the page, the alphabet runs across the page. Below that, just above the "page numbers" block on the right side of page, there are links to download "Full List" in HTML or TXT.
You can open or save a copy to your computer.
Then use CTRL F to find any author name, title, or word in the list.

I find that much easier than trawling through the alphabetical index page by page.

Hope this helps.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote