Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #24391
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Amazing!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #24392
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Great stuff Jacqueline.

Currently suffering the hardships of the Celtic Manor 5 star resort () with a Bud in my glass...just visiting, unfortunately.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #24393
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Great stuff Jacqueline.

Currently suffering the hardships of the Celtic Manor 5 star resort () with a Bud in my glass...just visiting, unfortunately.
He, he, you'll get by in ( foreign) Beautiful Wales

@all; excuses, I edited the beginning of the building of the caves in A. D. instead of B.C. I just couldn't let it stand.....
At breakfast, eaten with chopsticks, even fried egg, and mentally preparing for a three days journey by train and bus with two stops at an hotel. Destination is eventually Xiáhè. It is such a hugh country.
I wanted to paint some flowers but hardly saw any vegetation besides the blossoms.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #24394
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Taking a break from cram reading a book I need to write a critical book review on (due at Midnight EST) and saw this image on Facebook. Some good thoughts in this one...

There was no credit by line with it... so dunno who should get props for it....
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #24395
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Nice find VydorScope!

I'm self-medicating a back strain with Talisker in my cup ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #24396
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just back from the hospital, getting the final series of vaccinations for our move. I'm glad that's over. I hate getting up so early for pain...
Drinking a good mug of Ceylon Uva tea, and planning out the rest of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
At breakfast, eaten with chopsticks, even fried egg,
What's so unusual about eating fried egg with chopsticks? We do it every time we have fried eggs. Much easier than a fork!
Wonderful report, as usual! And I'm green with envy, as usual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Taking a break from cram reading a book I need to write a critical book review on (due at Midnight EST) and saw this image on Facebook. Some good thoughts in this one...
Good find! I have this saying on my wall for a few years, but never had a good image to go with it! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
This is the problem with modern medicine. I the past, that WAS the medication of choice. Then the doctors started getting fancy with stuff that may or may not actually to anything, and got away from the good stuff!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #24397
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Nice find VydorScope!

Oof! My back "went out" a couple of weeks ago. It's still very stiff and sore when I get out of bed in the morning, but it's much better. I'm sure the Talisker cure is effective, but I chose to go with Naproxen and a few muscle relaxers I had leftover from the last time my back went out badly.

Nothing in my cup, really, but I just finished some almonds and dried cranberries in a small bowl, if that counts.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #24398
Elysium
Nameless Being

A vanilla, chamomile and chrysanthemum blend tonight... Just the way to wind down from a horrid day.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #24399
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
A vanilla, chamomile and chrysanthemum blend tonight... Just the way to wind down from a horrid day.
Aren't you worried that the chamomile might go to your head?

That stuffs right up there with Bergamot!

WHICH.... I just learned.... (PAY ATTENTION HERE, FOLKS....) can have dangerous interaction between it and a list of more than 50 commonly prescribed medicines!!! No joke. If you are taking prescription meds, please do check before drinking that stuff.

And now that evening has arrived, I shall treat myself to a small glass of tequilla. Bianca's salsa got me in a Mexican mood...

Stitchawl
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #24400
Elysium
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

WHICH.... I just learned.... (PAY ATTENTION HERE, FOLKS....) can have dangerous interaction between it and a list of more than 50 commonly prescribed medicines!!! No joke. If you are taking prescription meds, please do check before drinking that stuff.

And now that evening has arrived, I shall treat myself to a small glass of tequilla. Bianca's salsa got me in a Mexican mood...

Stitchawl
Aren't you worried that tequila might go to your head?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #24401
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
Aren't you worried that tequila might go to your head?
Worried? No... Praying.

Stitchawl
Old 04-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #24402
Elysium
Nameless Being

Quote:
Worried? No... Praying.

Stitchawl

Well, I was hoping the chamomile would help me sleep, personally. As it's about to hit midnight... Yep. I don't think it worked.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #24403
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:

See. I knew there was a good reason to drink coffee.

Home again, with, yes, coffee in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #24404
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero #3 in my cup
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #24405
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Worried? No... Praying.

Stitchawl
HA! Love it!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?