Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Best Kindle Fire HD User Guide?

I just realized that my KFHD7-32 never did come with a User Guide. As a Prime customer, I notice there are dozens of Fire HD User Guides and Manuals available at Amazon FREE to borrow for Prime customers.

Which one is the best? I would like to read a User Guide at least once.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
There is no diffence in 16 gig & 32 except more storage space. Why would they make a spec book?

Kindle Fire HD for Dummies is great!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
There is no diffence in 16 gig & 32 except more storage space. Why would they make a spec book?

Kindle Fire HD for Dummies is great!
I think he meant that there was no user guide, period. Not that there should be a different one for the 16 or 32g. Normally, I would agree. The Dummies books are great because the info isn't dumbed down at all AND they make you laugh. They might be a bit too basic for someone who had a KF 1st generation tho.
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
There IS a basic user guide on the Fire HD when you get it. There are alos Tons that have been Freebies. The Book I recommed covers ALL Fires.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #5
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
There IS a basic user guide on the Fire HD when you get it. There are alos Tons that have been Freebies. The Book I recommed covers ALL Fires.
Well then, I am in total agreement with you. The dummies books are great.
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote