Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
xorXpto
xorXpto began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
stylus replacement for M92

Hi, I would like to know if this Watcom stylus (Bamboo Stylus) could be used with my Onyx Boox M92. Is it compatible?

Thanks
xorXpto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Knorke
Enthusiast
Knorke is on a distinguished road

No, it does not work - I've tested it.
Knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
xorXpto
xorXpto began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knorke View Post
No, it does not work - I've tested it.
That's a shame... it looks cool.
I could get one at a local store for a good price.
xorXpto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Booxtor's shop provide this stylus : http://ereader-store.de/en/accessoir...-boox-m92.html
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
guidol
Enthusiast
guidol began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Booxtor's shop provide this stylus : http://ereader-store.de/en/accessoir...-boox-m92.html
but it isnt available, because Havon want that Booxtor did buy 500 Pens ans not only 50 pieces :-(
(see at your shop-link: Availability: This product is no longer in stock)

I would order the Hanvon-Pen if it would be available

BTW: The "Wacom" Pen of my HP TC4200-Touchpad-PC also doesnt work.
guidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
I accidentally discovered last spring that the stylus from Ectaco's JetBook Color is fully compatible with M92. You can read my post #437 (with the picture of both styluses) at JBC's thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...170312&page=30

Last edited by Valentinka; 09-14-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
GerryT
GerryT began at the beginning.

Replacement stylus for Onyx Boox M92.

Hi, I have read here (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Boox_M92_tweaks) that Hanvon stylus seem to be compatible with the Onyx Boox M92.

Does anyone have more experience with it? For example, do you think that these could be working?

http://www.hanvon-shop.de/epages/Han...s/WR-PEN-N518S
http://www.hanvon-shop.de/epages/Han...14-WR-PEN-N526
http://www.hanvon-shop.de/epages/Han...15-WR-PEN-N610
http://www.hanvon-shop.de/epages/Han...ZH01-AM-WL-PEN

Thanks for your answer!
GerryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
Just for the record ... in several youtube videos, it has been demonstrated that the stylus delivered with "PocketBook Pro 903" is compatible with "Onyx Boox M92".
In another youtube video, they use the same stylus with both, the "Ectaco Jetbook Color" and the "PocketBook Pro 912".
So, all of them should be compatible with "Onyx Boox M92".

Last edited by pepe_alter_ego; 11-30-2012 at 06:26 PM.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
GerryT
GerryT began at the beginning.

By the way, I bought the Hanvon pens N526 and N518 as well as the pen for the GraphicPal und Rollick Series. They all work fine with the Onyx Boox M92.
The only think one must be aware of is that the Hanvon pens need once screen calibration, because they point a few millimeters away from the original M92 pen. In general, I like the Hanvon ones much better. They have a more stable pen tip.

Unfortunately, the German Hanvon Shop closed just now. Is there any place where to purchase Hanvon pens?
GerryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Booxtor has some stylus in stock for the M92 : http://ereader-store.de/en/accessoir...nal-white.html
Old 06-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Randy11:
Do you have one of these Booxstor's store pencils?
They don't look incredible.

If these are a real enhancement into taking notes i could consider buying one to express my appreciation for his M92 support.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:30 AM   #12
Randy11
Wizard

No, I haven't this pencil.
I think it's a standard pencil, only to replace the original, nothing else.

It's useful if you lose your pencil.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #13
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I really wish there was an alternative. I have tried both Hanvon and Pocketbook stili and both are nicer than the stock Onyx one, albeit too thin - they all need a DIY casing/grip.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:31 AM   #14
madmanu
madmanu began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96
Any news anyone on compatible styluses? With Hanvon out of the game, I don't want to be doomed to ereader-store or nothing...
madmanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #15
ghostwheel
Zealot
ghostwheel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DBoox Max,Galaxy note 10.1 & 3,LE1700 tablet,sony PRS-500,iRex DR1000S
Aliexpress seems to have the boox max pens. I'll report after I get one...
aliexpress onyx pen
ghostwheel is offline   Reply With Quote