Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #2296
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's here and on time! The Original End of the World 'til Xmas eBook Giveaway!

I am giving away Drake Eldorado: Distortion, Book 1 in the Drake Eldorado series. The format is Kindle or ePub; your choice.

Giveaway is from 12/21/12 thru 12/25/12

ENTER HERE

Please pass the giveaway on to those who you'd think would like it. Also makes a great, FREE stocking stuffer!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #2297
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another fabulous review for the fourth book in the Justice series, Foul Justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 20, 2012
By Mary Garcia - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Foul Justice (Justice Series (Book four)) (Kindle Edition)
Was exciting and full of surprises could not believe that she went back and her poor fiance that was scary

Cruel Justice the first book in the series is on offer at the moment for $0.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Justice-...d_sim_kstore_3
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #2298
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
New pre-quel released

Just released, the prequel to the popular science fiction space opera Only Human

Check out
The Catalyst
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQBDYD8

Lieutenant Nova Whiteside, on an apparently routine assignment aboard an interstellar transport, finds herself the target of an assassination attempt. Her escape leaves her with no option but to rely on Seth, a former lover, for help.

Unfortunately, she realizes that they are now on opposite sides of an escalating war between the Commonwealth Union of Planets and an increasingly dangerous rebel organization.

In trying to find who is threatening her life, they discover a plot to destroy a distant planet - a world inhabited by creatures that are the key to Nova's survival - and a conspiracy that threatens the stability of the Union Commonwealth.

Can Nova go beyond her strict military training to cooperate with people whom she is sworn to destroy?
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #2299
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Since the world didn't end today, since we don't know the day or the time, but the season, Times of Trouble is free on Smashwords to download to your e-Reader until Christmas with coupon code: EU28Q. If you enjoy Christian speculative fiction, then please check it out.
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #2300
caviedogz
Banned
caviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-books

A Pug's Tale - The Ultimate Guide for Dumb Dog Parents

My latest dog breed book is about the very interesting little Pug. If you would like to find out the ins and outs about this little dog then my book has a free promo running 22nd and 23rd December. It is written in a fun way because the Pug is a fun dog. Any reviews and 'likes' would be appreciated. To find out more about the Pug go to:
A Pug's Tale - The Ultimate Guide for Dumb Dog Parents - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQBZJFO
caviedogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #2301
Simon C
Simon C began at the beginning.

Has Santa brought you a nice new Kindle?

Are you looking to fill it up with interesting things to read?

Perhaps you also have a passing interest in rock music?

Well, you’re in luck. FREE until 27th December:

http://www.amazon.com/Reckless-ebook/dp/B009AZE9LM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reckless-ebook/dp/B009AZE9LM

Steve Pearce is moderately successful businessman living a comfortable but unremarkable life in north London.

Forty years ago however, Steve led a somewhat less unremarkable life as bass guitarist in the rock band Rydberg State; back then he had his eye on the big time…

When he receives a telephone call informing him of the death of Brian Halstead, Rydberg State’s erstwhile leader, songwriter and vocalist, Steve looks back on his former life as a rock musician and wonders where it all went wrong…or whether, in fact, it did go wrong at all.

From Buddy Holly to the Beatles, from the streets of swinging London (and slightly less swinging Birmingham) to the pomp and pretension of progressive rock, from the beery back-to-basics of pub rock to the year zero slash and burn of punk, Steve looks back on the music that surrounded him in the sixties and seventies and considers his part in it all.
Simon C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #2302
josh05magnum
josh05magnum began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Janko and the Darkness free today and tomorrow

My first Children's Book is free for Christmas and tomorrow!
Check it out!
It's about a monkey named Janko and how his friends help him conquer his fear of the dark. Great to read to your little one before bed, it has wonderful illustrations and a simple message that there is nothing scary in the dark.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008THLJGA

josh05magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #2303
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free December 26 and 27 on Kindle, Beyond the New Frontier is an alternate history/scifi novel. [Shortened URL - MODERATOR]

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-Front...dp/B009NVH76M/

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-15-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #2304
Martyn Taylor
Martyn Taylor began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/X, Acer Ikonia, Kobo mini
Still shamelessly promoting

Hi everybody at Mobilereads, here's hoping you are having a good holiday, and maybe even still enjoying time off from the day job.

The offer on my two ebooks available through Smashwords is still on, discount codes for Iceline and Control: Escape are available via the links on my website book page http://www.cheekyseagull.co.uk/book_page.html in the skyscraper on the right or on the cheekyseagull home page, scroll down to the special offer, get them for yourself and share them with your friends!

Pop along, the offer lasts until the 6th of January (Twelfth Night), enjoy them with my best wishes for the season and the New Year.
Martyn Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #2305
T.P. Grish
T.P. Grish began at the beginning.

Happy Holidays everybody!

I'm a self-pubbie and w

Enjoy and critique away!

Last edited by T.P. Grish; 06-27-2016 at 01:46 AM.
T.P. Grish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #2306
jatkin
Enthusiast
jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jatkin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
"We Are Savages" YA fantasy/adventure is FREE this weekend (Dec 29 and 30) for kindle. Check it out

We Are Savages is the story of 12 year old Tris and what she finds when she runs from the responsibility of her household and descends through a rain grate into the child run world of Nowhere. "You go to bed angry or sad enough you can wake up just about anywhere," the Savages tell her. Nowhere is a brick utopia hidden in the sewers; made up of sweets, sports, hammocks, and fireflies. But even this haven, free of parents and protocol, is not everything it seems. Haunted by dark specters known only as Phocydes, feared for their reputation of consuming children whole, Tris works both to hunt and to hide from these hooded shadows. But something about them is familiar; something about them fires her curiosity more than her fear. And Tris slowly begins to realize that, no matter where you go, fear and responsibility are not things you can escape. The only thing to do is face them.
jatkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #2307
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free - The Living Image - Thriller

For all my friends at Mobileread - Happy New Year
The Living Image is free - Jan 1 & 2

Hope you all will enjoy...
Pam

US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003YUCCDG
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #2308
Imagineer57
Imagineer57 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Short Story ebooks

I currently have four short story ebooks published, all of which are free to download from various sites. For the greatest choice of formats, I recommend downloading them from Smashwords.com.

Skylord
Set on another world, Skylord is a short tale of a young dragon's confrontation with the price of lying.

To Sail The Dark Sea
The merchant vessel 'Persephone', fastest of her kind, is on a fairly routine run to the colonial world of Tanvella. En route, however, she encounters a derelict ship and then an unknown object which threatens to destroy her. Captain Duschelle and his crew must save themselves, and thousands of others, and reveal something deplorable, before they can hope to return home.

In Night's Shadows
One night of passion was all it took to change everything for Alex Wheland. Still, it took a long time for his stubbornness to be destroyed, in an act of depravity that shook him to the core. He woke up, at last, to the fact that everything was different. He was no longer alive.

Driven by rage and shame, he pursues the girl who brought him to this, and so enters night's shadows.

Seelie Heiress
Jenna was betrayed, her lover a cheat. What she didn't know, was that she had a secret past that involved a worse betrayal. Then the mysterious Athan appeared and changed her life forever. He revealed the truth, but his appearance also heralded danger.
Imagineer57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #2309
Bconvisdmd
Enthusiast
Bconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel is

Device: android phone

After writing 4 novellas and over two dozen short stories, I have finally released my first novel, the 115,000 word horror/supernatural thriller Blood, Smoke and Ashes. It's not the novel I intended to write when I typed the first words, but characters have a way of dictating their own fates despite my intentions. And i think the book is better off for that.

Only $.99 for a limited time.

In the Fall of 1955, the state of Nevada used the electric chair to execute a prisoner for the first time.

It was also the last time.

Molly Blackburn, nicknamed Jane the Ripper by the Las Vegas press after killing eleven men while posing as a prostitute, was strapped to the chair without incident. The switch was flipped.

Everything after that went horribly wrong.

Since that day, a copycat Jane the Ripper has appeared almost every decade in a different city, mimicking Molly's choice in victims as well as her methods of murder. She kills eleven men then disappears, never to be found. The similarities between the bodies left behind each decade is uncanny. As if they are all the victims of the same murderer, not a copycat.

But that's impossible, of course, because Molly Blackburn is dead, her execution witnessed by a dozen people.

FBI Agent Jack Shaw, the lead investigator in the Jane the Ripper cases since the seventies, finally catches a break in 2009 when the intended fifth victim manages to turn the tables on the newest copycat . Everyone believes that the horror has finally ended with her capture. Shaw is not so sure, though, wondering if someone else will take up the mantle and kill seven more men to complete the cycle. But when no more bodies with her distinctive markings show up over the next two years, Shaw allows himself to believe that maybe he has seen the end of the Jane the Ripper murders.

As it turns out, what he thought was the end was only the beginning.

His hunt will take him across the country, and even when he thinks he's finally discovered the truth, he quickly learns that not everything is as it seems.

That not every monster is created equal.

That the nature of good and evil is not as black and white as he has always believed.

That not everything that is broken can be put back together.

That not every fractured soul can be saved.

When blood, smoke and ashes rise, no one comes out the same on the other side.

You can find it here at Amazon
Bconvisdmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #2310
SeleneGrace
SeleneGrace began at the beginning.

My newest works.
I focus on realistic erotica and plausible characterization.
Regards
Selene

Her New Year's Knight
http://www.amazon.com/Her-New-Years-.../dp/B00AVNUERK

My last two books
Crash Into My Heart
http://www.amazon.com/Crash-Into-My-.../dp/B009XYZVGW

The Swing of her Hips
http://www.amazon.com/The-Swing-Her-.../dp/B009F7K6U8

My website
http://www.selenegracesilver.com

Last edited by SeleneGrace; 01-03-2013 at 07:14 PM.
SeleneGrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo