Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Chapters without page break between?

Is anyone aware of a way to tie two sections or "chapters" together without a page break between them? I have an ebook with a few extremely long chapters. The really long ones are broken up into two sections, or html files, in the epub and, naturally, there is a page break between them when reading. Is there a way to keep these long chapters broken into multiple sections like this but to have them display as one continuous chapter without a page break when reading?

I have a feeling that the answer is no but am hopeful that there may be a way and thought someone on here may know.

Thanks to anyone who may know the answer.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I guess I need to search a little better, it looks like I asked the same question almost two years ago and then completely forgot about it.

Anyone interested in reading through the thread can find it here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112690

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Not only that, but someone else asked the same question a few days ago in the Sigil forum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195239
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote