Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
perryja
perryja began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch
Deleting Server Logs?

I'm running thr simple Calibre web server on one of my computers so my friends and family can share my non-DRM encumbered books. I see a log file is generated for all the downloads, users, errors, etc. Where exactly are these logs located so I can delete/reset them periodically? Thanks!

John
perryja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Miscellaneous->Open calibre config directory
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre server logs, logs, server