Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle paper white, kobo mini, nook glo, iPad 3
Nook tablet 16 gig

I have up for sale a nook tablet 16 gigabytes, it is the newest current model, it is in new mint condition not a mark on it. It comes with the tablet, green Barnes and noble cover, pink Barnes and noble charm, and the charger. All of it in new condition. I just don't use it. I would like 100.00 for it add 5.00 for shipping. You should be able to see photos of it in my Facebook album.

Here

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5723167&type=3

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me, thank you I accept paypal

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-07-2012 at 07:27 AM.
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Here's the photo of it open just in case you can't find it

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5723167&type=3
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
weasty
Enthusiast

I have decided to lower the price of this to $120.00 plus $5.00 for shipping.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
weasty
Enthusiast

Price lowered again to $100.00 plus $5.00 for shipping.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #6
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Crap...that's a hell of a deal.....grrrrr need to "find" $105
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #7
sawbuck
sawbuck began at the beginning.

Device: nook classic sn 1010
Hi. If you still have the tablet I'm interested. How do I touch base with you about this? This forum only, PM here, email, text?? Haven't used paypal in years. Other options?
sawbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
weasty
Enthusiast

You can contact me through pm, the tablet is still available. I really prefer Paypal as a payment method, it's the best way and very safe and secure for both parties involved.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
sawbuck

I've sent you 2 PM messages. Did you get either? I think I have my PayPal set up. Let me know what's next....
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #10
weasty
Enthusiast

Yep got your messages just responded
Old 10-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
weasty
Enthusiast

This reader has been sold to sawbuck, thank you
Old 10-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
sawbuck

A followup 'after purchase" post:

I received the Tablet in pristine condition, thanks to weasty's care and careful packing, and it fired up without pause. As advertised, it is like new and I'm pleased that the battery keeps a charge for days. I was expecting my wife to now become a nook user and am not disappointed. She always ignored the eink classic nook I use endlessly. I side-rooted the tablet with an SD card so it essentially has dual purpose. When I can get my hands on it I use mostly the Android side but she likes the simplicity of the nook side. I'm actually searching for another so we don't have have this one multitask....

Thank you, weasty...
Old 10-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #13
weasty
Enthusiast

No problem I'm glad your happy, I wish I had another to sell but I do not enjoy!