Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
AngelPub
AngelPub began at the beginning.

Device: SPC Internet 5500
Help with SPC Internet 5500.

Hi all:

I have problems with that 2 years old ebook reader (now it's a brick on my pocket).

While I pretend to initialize it because some malfunctions, now the system don't boot; nothing appear in the screen; I must reset it in order to power down. I've tried with the official firmware but nothing to do, and, then I am looking for your great experience.

I've read that, probably, it's a Jinke clone but I don't see which specific model in order to try some other firmware or solution; the official support tell me that I must send the device to their office and I don't want to do that at this moment.

Please, can you say me something about it?.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry about my bad english.

Angel.

http://www.spcinternet.com/soporte-p...internet-5500/
AngelPub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
It does not look like any Jinke product I am aware of. You can check their web site.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
AngelPub
AngelPub began at the beginning.

Device: SPC Internet 5500
I think so also, but someone wrote it and i can't find a similar model or detailed information about it.

Thank you for your reply Dale.
AngelPub is offline   Reply With Quote