Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
jackr
Connoisseur
jackr has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook STR, Pocket eDGe
Nook Glow partition files

Not sure if anyone will need this, but I got my NTG today and decided to upload the extracted (and re-compressed as a 7z) partitions of the NTG. I was only able to extract partitions 0,1,2,3, and 4, and I omitted 1 and 4 for the private info, but the others are here: http://www.4shared.com/archive/2YsbI...iles__023.html

I am not sure how 4shared works now with file sharing- you might need an account to access it. [Edit: Yes you will need an account ]

As for why I have posted this here instead of XDA, well I have a very limited account (1 post ) so hyperlinking is disabled.

Also: I tried to make sense of the B&N license agreement and I think I am not violating it by sharing the partition files. But if someone knows better, kindly let me know and I will take it down.

Last edited by jackr; 05-09-2012 at 03:14 AM.
jackr is offline   Reply With Quote