Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #691
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
The Steps for Indie Authors to become rich: http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/02/...ie-author.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #692
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Grab a bargain book this weekend. Save up to $2 on each of the books featured.

http://oldcountrystore.blogspot.com/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #693
juliet1959
Enthusiast
juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.juliet1959 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Kindlegraph

Did you know you can get personal inscriptions for your ebooks from the author? And you don't have to have a Kindle, it works for Kindle on other devices. It's free to set up, you need to use Twitter.

This is my page and people love receiving a personal inscription PDF from an author.

http://www.kindlegraph.com/authors/JMT4159

Check it out, it is kind of cool!!
juliet1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #694
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Here we go! A new month. That means we are offering FREE advertising on the homepage of http://www.bookbarista.com for the entire month of March, 2012!

So if you want to advertise then contact us at contact@bookbarista.com

Respond soon as spaces fill up quick. First come, first serve.
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #695
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Time for some Space Opera! Today I reviewed Verdant Skies by our very own Steven Lyle Jordan.

Come fly with me!

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...e-lyle-jordan/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #696
David Grace
David Grace began at the beginning.

Device: nook
David Grace - Crime Novelist - Free eBook

Hi,

My name is David Grace (www.DavidGraceAuthor.com). I have twelve novels on Amazon, B&N, etc. My print publisher, Wildside Press, has just released the trade paperback edition of my latest crime novel, Shooting Crows At Dawn. To celebrate we are offering free ebook copies of my police procedural novel, Doll's Eyes, through March 15, 2012.

Here's how you can download a free copy of Doll's Eyes from Smashwords.com

Go to: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/3973
Click "Add To Cart"
Enter the Coupon Code QG53B in the coupon code box (Coupon expires on 03-15-12)
Click "Checkout"
Scroll down to the "Download" choices and then download the ebook in the file format appropriate to your ereader/device.

Starting March 4th for one week Smashwords is having its free book promotion and my book, True Faith, will be free during that week. Visit Smashwords.com for more details.

Thanks,

David Grace
David Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #697
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Read Sibel Hodge's Indie Chicks inspirational story.

http://melcomley.blogspot.com/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:16 AM   #698
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Read an e-book week Mar 4-10-Smashwords

Bargains galore!
Head over to Smashwords this week and help yourself to some bargains.
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/lecoeur
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #699
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
My Nebula-nominated short story may now be read at my web site.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #700
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I would, but I bought it previously and very much enjoyed it. Great work. Thank you for that insightful look into the mind and desires of someone with autistism.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #701
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
Congratulations on your nomination.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #702
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free Kindle thrillers listed daily at http://epickindlethrillers.blogspot.com
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #703
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Fantasy worlds come with fantasy religions. I wrote about the building process in my blog.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/03/...-religion.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #704
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
BookspotCentral March Madness Book Tournament

There are a few blogs out there doing March Madness book Brackets. BookSpotCentral is one. I mention this in the self-promo area because my book, Under Witch Aura, has made the list. It's in the Westeros bracket (I'm not entirely sure how or why, but all the brackets are settings in other books.)

http://www.bookspotcentral.com/2012/...ment-brackets/

Voting begins Monday, March 12. My book will be up for votes Tuesday March 13.

There's some awesome books on the list. Go on over and check it out. Vote for your favorites. It's a cool tournament. There's a comments section where you can sing praises for your favorite books.

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #705
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Five free Kindle thrillers listed today at http://epickindlethrillers.blogspot.com
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing