Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Anyone having trouble logging into Netflix?

I just got around to trying out Netflix on my new Kindle Fire and I'm not able to login. I get a "Login Timed Out" message, and a suggestion to check my email and password. I can login on my desktop with the same details, so I know I have it right.

I just tried logging in with my Android phone and it's doing the same thing. Hopefully it's something server side that they'll get cleared up soon.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Maybe it's cleared up already. No problem here.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
asb2164
asb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the roughasb2164 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle
Yea I have been having trouble for about 45 min cant log in.
asb2164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Netflix has been acting weird in general today. Noticed on my Roku and my Apple TV. I don't think it's a Kindle Fire thing. It's a Netflix thing.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I've been having trouble for a few days now. I think it's a Netflix-Android issue.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote