|10-16-2010, 01:39 PM||#1|
I'm new around here...
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Device: Astek Mentor
Mentor Lite firmware download?
Anyone knows alternative download for the Astek Mentor icon v2.2.1 (or any other v2.x) firmware download which I read - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81560 - was available from http://www.astak.com/downloadcenter.asp until recently but no more.
Or, perhaps, someone has a copy would be willing to share?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by sergeb; 10-16-2010 at 03:27 PM.
|02-12-2011, 12:43 AM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Device: Mentor Lite
Hey there serge, i hope you see this. I busted my head over this but here is a good firmware for the astak mentor (Netronix hardware):
and here are the instructions:
After download, unzip the rar file and put all extracted files to SD card root folder.
1. Put an SD card with all the update files in the the reader.
2. Remove the battery completely from the device.
3. Press and hold the Enter button and "Go Back" function button (third button on the left side).
4. Plug the device to wall while holding down two buttons.
5. When you see the update message, let go two buttons, and follow the instruction on screen.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|mentor lite firmware||nightfool||Astak EZReader||7||02-12-2011 10:15 AM|
|Firmware Upgrade for Mentor Lite!!||Robertb||Astak EZReader||10||08-13-2010 09:01 PM|
|Mentor Lite -> Book resume and Firmware question||sagars24||Astak EZReader||34||07-27-2010 06:52 PM|
|Questions about Mentor lite firmware||maxbookworm||Astak EZReader||5||06-30-2010 10:06 AM|
|Mentor Lite - anyone to report on it?||babayaga||Astak EZReader||6||11-11-2009 09:57 PM|