Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
mapletony
mapletony began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Thumbs up Discover new Kindle books very week

EDIT: The title should read "Discover new Kindle books every week". Damn typos. If a moderator could change it, I'd be really appreciative.

Hi guys,

I noticed that someone mentioned my free service in a different thread (people came to my site from that link), so it made me realize that people in the Kindle forum may be interested as well.

Any New Books? is a service that informs subscribers about newly released books. It works like this:

1) You enter your email
2) Select the categories of your interest from 40+ genres
3) You will receive one weekly email with the newest hand-picked releases, for each category you subscribed to

The benefit for you is that you discover new books every week and, in theory, never miss great ones again. The beauty of it is that it's all effortless. You only have to scroll through the emails we send out to see if anything catches your eye. I started this service because I wanted to stay on top of new book releases for my favorite categories.

Here is how this is relevant to the Kindle forum. We have a Kindle category you can subscribe to. This means knowing what the hottest new Kindle releases are each week. We also provide a Kindle and UK Kindle link whenever a book in a different category is available in electronic format.

If you subscribe to Science, Business, and History, for example, you will receive 3 emails each week, one per category. These emails contain up to 20 new releases for each given category. For each book you will see a link to the international Kindle store and the UK Kindle store, if a given book is also available in Kindle format.

See the picture below for an example:

It's 100% free and you can edit your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.

You can check it out here: http://AnyNewBooks.com

I hope that some people here find this useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Tony

Last edited by mapletony; 11-21-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Typo in the title.
mapletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
baccilus
Enthusiast
baccilus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I am interested in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Genetics/Immunology, etc. I will have to select "Medicine" category I suppose.
baccilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
mapletony
mapletony began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by baccilus View Post
I am interested in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Genetics/Immunology, etc. I will have to select "Medicine" category I suppose.
Yes. Medicine is the best fit for the time being. In the future I may divide large categories in multiple sub-categories. For example, one person may be interested in Physics only, and not Science in general.
mapletony is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alert, kindle, new books, newsletter, notification