Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
Ridla25
Ridla25 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Debut novel by Samuel J Riddles - Dark Gold. An action packed thrill ride!!!!

Samuel J Riddles is a new author from England. His debut novel Dark Gold is available now on Amazon Kindle. Dark Gold is an action packed, edge pf your seat story. If you like films such as die hard or TV programmes such as 24, you will definitely love this.
Check it out now here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047GNE5G
Ridla25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead, Samuel.

You'll find a link to our Posting Guidelines at the top of every page.

We hope you will join in on the discussions in various Forums and become a part of our community.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Samuel

Welcome to mobileread ....

If this book is authored by yourself, then why no "I" and "my" in your introduction
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
Ridla25

hi, thanks for the reply, i am currently in the process of nuilding my own publishing company, so when i write introductions such as this, although it is written by me i make it by the company, if that makes any sense. By the way Geoff, the cat on ur pic looks so much like my cat it is scary!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Ridla25

If you would prefer a paper copy of Dark Gold Got To http://www.sjriddles.co.uk Can ship internationally.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 AM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridla25 View Post
hi, thanks for the reply, i am currently in the process of nuilding my own publishing company, so when i write introductions such as this, although it is written by me i make it by the company, if that makes any sense. By the way Geoff, the cat on ur pic looks so much like my cat it is scary!!!
I hope you had your book edited and proofread...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, explosions, gunfire, york