Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
miniq_q
miniq_q began at the beginning.

Device: HP4150
Hello Everyone

Hi,

I found this forum while searching for information on the Sony PRS-505. I'm currently using my HP4150 PDA to do eBooks. Which are mostly in PDF format.
Then somewhere, I read a software called "PDFRasterfarian" and resize pdf to a smaller size. and I landed here.

Hope that is a start.
miniq_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
pdflrf is also a very good program for the 500/505 to deal with PDF on a 6" screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:07 AM   #3
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
hello welcome

I just joined myself. The site looks great. Hope you enjoy it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq_q View Post
Hi,

I found this forum while searching for information on the Sony PRS-505. I'm currently using my HP4150 PDA to do eBooks. Which are mostly in PDF format.
Then somewhere, I read a software called "PDFRasterfarian" and resize pdf to a smaller size. and I landed here.

Hope that is a start.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote