Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-14-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Shutdown?

I often read in these forums about people shutting down their Kobo's, but I haven't found out how to shut my Aura h20 down? When I press the on/off button it falls to sleep and if I then hold it pressed for a while, it restarts!

Not that I have a reason to shut it down at the moment, but I just want to know how.
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:08 AM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Holding it a bit longer should make it go to Poweroff instead of Sleep. That's how it works for me.

For it to restart, just using the power button, I have to hold until power off first, then wait about 5 seconds (until its actually powered off, which still takes a while after it displays the Poweroff screen), then the power button will turn it back on.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert