Old 05-13-2024, 01:15 PM   #1336
correoparaappzz
correoparaappzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
correoparaappzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 09:06 PM   #1337
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Is there anything unusual about this chain that would cause it to fail to appear in the Chain Caller dialog?

It used to be part of another chain but then I split it into two (duplicate, rename, and remove the unwanted actions from each).

Strangely, if I rename it, I can temporarily set it but then get an 'invalid action' error and then it disappears.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SetBookType.zip (2.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by ownedbycats; 05-23-2024 at 09:09 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:46 AM   #1338
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hello, I've got a request (just for mi comfort, not basic in the plugin): Would it be possible, when you are modifying your chains, to sort the table pressing the header (I think there are another points in calibre where it is done). I have some chains and to look for a specific one is tedious. As I say, if it's possible and not difficult, it will be a big help for me.

Thank you for the plugin, as you can say based on my request, I use it a lot.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:09 PM   #1339
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Hello, I've got a request (just for mi comfort, not basic in the plugin): Would it be possible, when you are modifying your chains, to sort the table pressing the header (I think there are another points in calibre where it is done). I have some chains and to look for a specific one is tedious. As I say, if it's possible and not difficult, it will be a big help for me.

Thank you for the plugin, as you can say based on my request, I use it a lot.
The Chains table is designed to have a manual sort, because it controls the order of menu items. You can see at the left of the dialog, the up and down buttons as part of that manual sort. That's why automatic sort cannot be done for this particular instance.

One solution for your problem, is to implement text filtering. Since the the table was not designed with filtering in mind, this will take some re-writes for parts of the table (mainly functions in context menu). But also will need disabling moving rows when a filter is applied, among many other things that will need a lot of testing. I am not ready to do this now. Will add it to my to-do list, and maybe will re-visit sometime in the future.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:55 PM   #1340
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
The Chains table is designed to have a manual sort, because it controls the order of menu items. You can see at the left of the dialog, the up and down buttons as part of that manual sort. That's why automatic sort cannot be done for this particular instance.

One solution for your problem, is to implement text filtering. Since the the table was not designed with filtering in mind, this will take some re-writes for parts of the table (mainly functions in context menu). But also will need disabling moving rows when a filter is applied, among many other things that will need a lot of testing. I am not ready to do this now. Will add it to my to-do list, and maybe will re-visit sometime in the future.
Ok, thank you for analyzing it, really.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM   #1341
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Ok, thank you for analyzing it, really.
I gave text filtering a go. A test version is attached below. The code changes are not massive, but they affect multiple parts of the plugin, and needs a lot of testing to make sure everything is OK, which I am not really up to.

If anyone feels like testing, download and report any problem. The only change is that there is a text box at the top of the chains dialog, by which you can filter the displayed entries, for easier access.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Action Chains_1.20.5.zip (226.3 KB, 3 views)
capink is offline   Reply With Quote