View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:50 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjess View Post
I can give you an example: I use iBooks for particular ePubs, and I have a special use of "Description" and "Comments". I am annoyed when I discover that I can not change some texts already present without getting strange results in return.
That just makes me more curious
Quote:
Unfortunately, Cleaning Comment does not seem to work, and Clean Metadata seems to be for a very specific purpose.
I wasn't saying they would do what you want. But, they are the closest plugins available. Extending them would probably be simpler than writing new plugins. Of course, you would need to convince the authors to do this, or make your own versions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote