View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 09:30 PM   #1
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Post FBInk: Another small tool to print crap on your screen!

So, err, I may have reimplemented eips from scratch. Oops?!

Long story short, not having eips on Kobo had been bugging me for a while, so I finally caved and did it myself.

And then I kind of went a wee bit overboard with it... .

So, yeaaaah, here it is, tailored for Kindles...

NOTE: It's also bundled with USBNet, provided you use a current snapshot, which you should .

NOTE: It's actually also usable as a C library (in which case, you can also strip down extra fonts, image & OpenType support to to shave it down to ~55KB). The binaries attached here are basically a commandline utility statically linked to said library. Some flags & options may look familiar .

NOTE: Bindings available in Go, LuaJIT & Python (with the Python bindings being shipped as part of my Python package).
Attached Files
File Type: gz FBInk-v1.25.0-kindle.tar.gz (2.42 MB, 158 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-05-2022 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Bumped to 1.25.0
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote