View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I guess technically they support RTL, now that they moved to Japan/China, but I did not hear any news about Hebrew, and I remember seeing a thread here about it.... here it is: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=208808 It seems to be the kind of thing where it will work -- if you're lucky. BUt maybe things have changed since I last saw.

Anyway.... you could try a command-line program like rsync to download a mirror of the whole website -- it will follow links, download all reachable files (including images/css) and save to your hard drive, converting to relative links along the way.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote