View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 11:57 PM   #5
yuchao
yuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of lightyuchao is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo glo
thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Have you checked the Summary of Modified Fonts thread? It can be found at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204363

The font file naming is critical as is power cycling the ereader after adding a new font. To see the font family name under Windows, use the Windows Font Viewer (see attached image). Very often the names of the font files have little resemblance to the internal font name.

Regards,
David
Thank you, guys. It is very helpful!

I changed the font file names according to the font name in the windows-font-viewer, and it seems all right -- for now, at least. One of the font names in the font viewer is in Chinese(Microsoft Yahei bold), and I named the font name in Chinese, too. There seems no problems with the Chinese font name, and I am still checking for other problems. I really wish my kobo would be nice to me this time!

P.S.: Chinese book titles displayed in the Kobo glo is still like this :□ό□□□ώ□□,□□е□□□à±﹣, I didn't find any settings about book title font.
yuchao is offline   Reply With Quote