View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:40 PM   #92
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
Patch request:

I use multiple customized dictionaries to replace the default dictionaries which are not useful to me.

But every time I connect kobo to WiFi and sync (The only reason I use WiFi is Pocket), kobo will download dictionaries from its server to replace my dictionaries in .kobo/dict, so I have to connect kobo to my computer and manually copy my dict directory into .kobo to replace them again.

Is it able to disable kobo to sync dictionaries from its server into .kobo/dict?
Have a look at this thread for detailed info about adding multiple custom dictionaries.

Last edited by jackie_w; 12-07-2018 at 12:43 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote