Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #365
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Localizations... please!

We still need localization files for quite a few languages. Thanks to diba, german users can now use everything in their language, and thanks to TulseLuper, many portuguese translations are available as well.

However, other languages seem to be completely ignored. For instance, there is quite a large and interested spanish community, but no spanish translations are available so far. The same is true for italian and french.

Please, guys, I need your help with this. Creating translations is really easy, and they will benefit many people who may not be terribly fluent in english.

While I can read and roughly understand most roman languages (and even order una cerveza, deux bières or tre birre - that is basic survival knowledge for a german abroad ), I can't provide the translations for these languages. Please create and share translations for these languages if you're a native speaker!

Last edited by ixtab; 07-31-2012 at 04:50 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote