View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
This morning I asked my husband if I could come to the meetup (we're in the USA). I told him it was in Paris, and he said no. Can you believe that? My 6-year old daughter overheard and she said, "Where is it?" "Paris." "Well then you can go, you're a parent!" I guess in her mind since Paris and Parent sound close together, I can go! She said I could use the car, so I had to show her the world map, and that it's not possible to get there with the car.
hey, if your daughter says you can come, we expect you to be there !! i hope you've got a couple of oars for when you get to the ocean !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Some time ago, you could get an itinerary on Google Maps between two places on different continents. It just took you to the ocean, then said "cross the Atlantic" and took up from a landing point on the other continent. I don't think it works that way now. Shame...
i loved google maps for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Sadly not possible to join you guys in Paris,

Have a Fabulous Day,

LEICESTER, UK next time ??? LOL
meetup in leicester ? sounds great ! what are you waiting for, organise it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Parti, comme le homard en folie!

Assurez-vous de publier des photos candides et embarrassant! Beaucoup!

[Disclaimer: Any and all international incidents, declarations of war or fatwa, and resulting mob scenes are the fault of Google translate and its subsidiaries (the monkeys typing out the translations).

"parti, comme le homard en folie!" poohbear i have NO idea what on earth you were trying to say but i DEFINITELY want that on a t-shirt !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote