View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #63
nick-tech
Enthusiast
nick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned offnick-tech can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
@nick-tech
> Will the jailbreak still be working?
You'll need to reapply jailbreak, dev-certs, jbpatch as a minimum. Read the first post in the pinned KUAL Unified Application Launcher thread. There you can find an archive of pre-requisites. The pre-requisites for KUAL are the same for jbpatch.

Be aware that jbpatch for 5.3.2.1 has fewer features than 5.1.2 -

So the jailbreak linked in the KUAL-Thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198446 also works for my kindle touch? And I have to apply the jailbreak even if my device is jailbroken now?
nick-tech is offline   Reply With Quote