View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 05:29 PM   #3
jeff47
Connoisseur
jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kobo Libre H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
This is what a functional footnote looks like in one of my books. The footnotes are part of the chapter itself and not a separate file. Tapping on the asterisk in the body text will open the footnote pop-up window, and tapping on the asterisk next to the footnote will jump to the page that references the footnote.
Sorry, misread your post in my first reply. I'll try this -- you have it working on a Kobo?

As an aside - don't ids have to be unique?

Last edited by jeff47; 07-29-2023 at 05:53 PM.
jeff47 is offline   Reply With Quote