View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 09:16 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Wayland has caused innumerable calibre problems for a long time. It (and other distro sillyness) reached the point where Kovid (calibre's author) considered dropping Linux calibre support. For all I know he might still be considering it.

I am 99% sure that nothing will be done in calibre to "fix" these problems. There might be changes in Qt, but usually new releases of Qt create more problems than they fix.

I suggest you change window managers if you can.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote