View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 10:02 PM   #9752
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
It has indeed gone up to $11.99 plus tax for the monthly sub. However, gift subscriptions are better value, 6 months for $50 or 12 months for $100, link is here. I believe you may gift yourself if you do not have an active subscription. I am lucky enough to be grandfathered in at $8.99 which is the cost when I first signed up a couple of years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Scribd -- Price Increase???

Has the price for Scribd gone up? It's showing as $11.99/mo on the website. I was updating links on the home page and it showed $9.99/mo, then a few minutes later it was $11.99/mo. I did a Google search and can't find any info about a price hike.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote