View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 08:07 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakestr View Post
Does that column work with Kindles? Could you do 99 percent, as sometimes books have previews at the end and I usually skip those, but I have read the book.
Apart from the ratings column, all the columns I mentioned, are custom columns I have added. And as @theducks mentioned, these are set from the device using my Kobo Utilities plugin. This only works with Kobo devices. To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to retrieve the equivalent information from a Kindle.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote