View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
My suggestion would be to try the "Contact Us" route to contact Alex directly. As far as I know he's the only only able to make the kind of change Kovid suggested.
What was it Kovid suggested?

What i would like is an option to allow us to see images in full size or to see them in reduced size with the ability to click the image to see them in full size. That way, everyone is happy and no more removing images from years ago.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote