View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:43 PM   #2491
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
koreader easy control of lighttoggle and shutdown for KSM 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
You're welcome.

And I believe I've fixed this bug as well now.

As for the previous bug about shutdown. Koreader saves the last tab position for each file in the history. If that is the shutdown tab, it might immediately shutdown upon menu access. If you run into this, just delete or edit the history file for that book. There's a line in there:
["readermenu_tab_index"] = 2,
and that value shouldn't be 9. 2 is a good substitute value.

This should be fixed now, but it could still occur when opening a book that had this value saved from the previous version.
Now that we have KSM8 and it uses different path to shutdown script, it also asks for change in path for shutdown menu button. I change it and upload all original files with instructions how to install it.

Also, just to confirm that it still works with latest koreader (2015.11 stable).

This is only needed if you switched to KSM8 from KSM7 (it doesn't work with older KSM version, but you can easily change path, so it would work than).

So, here it is attachment. And of course, all kudos goes to original author @xor_!
Attached Files
File Type: zip koreader-shutdown-lighttoggle-KSM8.zip (9.3 KB, 309 views)
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote