View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #370
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
*** Important Notice -- this thread will be closed down shortly ***

It's Black Friday time again. The first ad has dropped, so I'm firing up the Black Friday thread. Please post all new deals in that thread and feel free to discuss any offers from this thread over there.

Thanks

Thanks for the link. If anyone happens to see a really good deal on a Blue Snowball (or Yeti) condenser microphone let me know. Right now the Snowball can be had for 50 with no extras (just about every site), shipping included. (The extras like a headphone and shock and stuff run the price up to 100). So a good price would be anything under that by 10 or more dollars...

Thanks!

Edited: I see you want to keep things to book related accessories in the BF thread--does the mic count? It's for recording a book to audio!!! But if not, no big deal!!!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 10-04-2015 at 12:29 PM.