View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #112
hob
Connoisseur
hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: none
So I emailed them (the main company: Boeye on szboeye.com) and asked for more details about the updates in this new Boyue T62+ and here's the reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@szboeye.com
BOYUE T62+, WE WILL UPDATE THE PANEL TO CARTA
also I did ask about the Energy Sistem's eReader Pro device specs and the supported SD Card capacity and here's the answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@szboeye.com
If you know energy system model. We suggest you better buy it from energy system because their next shipment will be update the panel to carta too.

As for SD card issue, this is same and we have not change anything.
I think they mean the T62+ is the same device as Energy Sistem's so the specs are completely similar to each other!

Great news BTW about the panel being upgraded to Carta! I did order a T62+ 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it!
hob is offline   Reply With Quote