View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #42
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I bought an Oberon case for my PW1, but decided it was simply too heavy. And I don't like not having the automatic on/off. So it sits here, unused. Beautiful, but unused.

Page turn buttons, however implemented, would get me to pop for an updated Paperwhite.
I had the full cover for all my other Kindles, as well as my 1st generation iPad, but for my Paperwhite, I bought a sleeve and like it much better. It doesn't collect dirt between the back of the Kindle and the cover, like my other Oberons did, and whenever I want to read, I simply slip out the Kindle, set the cover aside, and read with a naked Kindle. The bad news is that when I searched their site just now, I couldn't find sleeves of any kind. I'd heard that they were planning to do away with them, but I'd hoped it was just a rumor, as that was my all time favorite Oberon cover. The only thing I don't particularly care for is that the magnets on the closure sometimes turn the device back on if I'm not careful to keep them away from my Paperwhite whenever putting it back in the sleeve.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	treeoflife_sleeve.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	120190  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-13-2014 at 02:24 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote